We have considerable experience of business in this sector, and understand the issues facing the managers of care homes.
The nursing and residential care home sector has seen both a rapid expansion and a limited decline over recent years.
On the one hand people’s life expectancy has increased, on the other hand difficulties with funding and charging levels has also had an effect. It is also an area where legislative changes are putting more pressure on the owner/managers of the business.
We have considerable experience of businesses in this sector, and understand the issues facing the managers of such businesses.
- We can help you through providing support activities, such as bookkeeping and payroll, to enable you to concentrate on running the business.
- We also have experience in obtaining from HMRC any allowances which may be available on the purchase of Capital Equipment.
- Funding is always an issue for such businesses, and we have excellent contacts with the banks for provision of finance to this sector.
- Many such businesses need advice on the best business structure for their continuing, and expanding trade. We are able to assist in advising on the merits of sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, and limited company
We have the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including and understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements
Medical and dental professions face many complex industry-specific accounting and tax issues.
It is now more important than ever to have in place robust systems for managing both your finances and your practice.
We have the experience and the expertise to meet your needs, including an understanding of areas such as NHS reimbursements; accounting for income from various sources (including private work and hospital PAYE work); partnership arrangements; and specialist tax planning issues.
We also offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Preparation of business and personal accounts
- Setting up a new practice
- Considering incorporation
- Developing your practice
- National Insurance Contributions
- Business expense advice
- Claiming the relevant benefits and allowances
- Employment related issues
- Personal financial planning, including inheritance tax strategies
- Retirement and pension planning
The construction industry faces its own unique set of challenges and financial pressures, which we can help with.
The construction industry faces its own unique set of challenges and financial pressures, and it is essential to have in place effective business and financial management systems.
Our specialist services can help you in such areas as:
- Cashflow management
- Project management
- Raising finance
- Planning to minimise your taxes
- Employment status
- CIS compliance
We can prepare and submit the necessary Accountant’s Report as required by the law Society.
Solicitors’ accounts are regulated by the Law Society and must be compliant with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules.
We can prepare and submit the necessary Accountant’s Report as required by the Law Society.
We are able to offer sector specific advice including business development, accountancy and taxation services. We can also advise on the optimal structure for your practice – sole practitioner, partnership or limited liability partnership.
The complexities of managing accounts and landlords business interests can often be beyond the understanding of many firms.
The complexities of managing accounts and landlord business interests can often be beyond the understanding of many firms.
With HLB McGuire + Farry you can rest assured that your business is in the best, most knowledgeable hands.
We can help you:
- Prepare a tailored business plan
- Stay up to date with both your brewery and tax responsibilities
- Maximise your profits and streamline your operating costs
- Understand your responsibilities in plain English
The property sphere has strict rules and regulations that must be adhered to. As your accountants we can help.
The property sphere has strict rules and regulations that must be adhered to. As your accountants we can help to make sure that you are fully compliant with all of these guidelines.
Our specific knowledge within this industry means that we are suitably placed to advise you in this area. So whether it’s accounting or bookkeeping services, or business support and advice, we can help.
We can offer advise on controlling costs and help you to measure the current performance of your business.
With years of experience advising clients in the agricultural sector, we have specialist knowledge in this industry.
We have a clear understanding of the various difficulties faced by farmers and agricultural business owners, and are ideally placed to work with you to help you make the most of your business in these challenging times.
We can offer advice on controlling costs and help you to measure the current performance of your business, as well as advising on strategies to increase revenue.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation